What can Simplex do for me?
The services we can offer to support you include:
- Design of your company-specific pension schemes, including the provisions in case of death, illness, (work)accidents and hospitalisation.
- Individual analysis of legislative advantages in social security for the self-employed, comparison with legislation for employees, and possible offsetting of any differences.
- Analysis of your employee benefits scheme, and comparing its contents and financial data to current market developments.
- A comparative analysis of benefits providers and management firms.
- Actuarial assessment of the funding and status of the pension scheme.
- Optimization and implementation of administrative management duties and processes.
- The development of soft-ware tools for an efficient management of your pension plan.
- Actuarial studies of all employee benefits within the scope of takeovers/mergers and IAS 19 / IFRS obligations.
- The end-to-end communication process: including the set-up of individual information cards and brochures, training sessions for staff and management responsible for your employee benefits and/or for your employees.
- Definition of pension reserves in case of takeovers and mergers in order to be able to draw up a correct financial agreement.
- Planning (early) retirement; collective or individual.
- Cover personal and financial risks of board members and the protection of their company goods through appropriate insurance.
Every company has its own culture with specific internal social relations and human resources strategy. We will therefore sit down with you to find the best possible solution for your company, your staff and you.
We employ a step-by-step approach to any brief by listening to you, and subsequently situating and analysing your needs, and answering any questions you may have. Your output is our input and vice versa. Further support and advice is provided after consultation with you, and will always be tailored to your company’s needs. This close collaboration is intended to come to lasting mutual trust and collaboration.
We guarantee customized solutions and independent advice, always adhering to the demands of transparency and comprehensibility.